The PXT assessment measures how well an individual fits specific jobs in your organization. The “job matching” feature of the PXT is unique, enabling you to evaluate an individual relative to the qualities required to successfully perform in a specific job. It is used throughout the employee life cycle for selection, on-boarding, managing, and strategic workforce planning.
- PXT Select helps make the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter for organizations of any size.
- It is a powerful whole-person assessment that measures a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests.
- PXT Select uses adaptive testing technology so that no two candidates see the same set of survey questions
- It allows clients to compare candidates’ results to custom built high-performer benchmarks
- PXT Select assessment results equip organizations and hiring managers with easy to understand information about the candidate, and provides intuitive questions to strengthen the interview process.
- PXT Select measures a candidate’s approach to situations in the workplace, so it can also be used for coaching and managing employees.
- PXT Select – One Powerful Assessment – A Suite of Reports
Step One Survey® (SOS)
The SOSII is a brief pre-hire assessment that measures an individual’s basic work-related values. It is used primarily as a screening tool early in the candidate selection process. This assessment provides valid insight into an applicant’s work ethic, reliability, integrity, propensity for substance abuse, and attitudes toward theft — including property, data, and time.
Profiles Sales Assessment™ (PSA)
The Profiles Sales Assessment™ (PSA) measures how well a person fits specific sales jobs in your organization. It is used primarily for selecting, onboarding, and managing sales people and account managers. The “job modeling” feature of the PSA is unique, and can be customized by company, sales position, department, manager, geography, or any combination of these factors.
Checkpoint 360°® (CP360)
The CheckPoint Management System is a 360-degree assessment. It is used primarily to evaluate the effectiveness of your managers and leaders, and helps them identify and prioritize their own development opportunities.
Profiles Skills Tests™ (PST)
We provide comprehensive assessments to measure essential knowledge and skills. Our skills assessments cover: information technology, software skills, computer literacy, clerical skills, call center skills, accounting and finance, medical, nursing, legal, industrial, retail, food services, staffing, and human resources.